Unofficial Forum for Allwinner chipset-based devices

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
Top posters
cid

Admin

AppsFoundry

nova13

laksonoadi

rachmaths

mo_bledhoz

pueeth

Dvalin21

buddyfolk

Statistics
We have 56 registered users
The newest registered user is pueeth

Our users have posted a total of 17 messages in 13 subjects

Share | 

[kernel source] Linux source for Allwinner/Boxchip F20 (sun3i), A10 (sun4i) and A12/A13 (sun5i) SoCs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cid
Admin

Penguin Egg : 85048

PostSubject: [kernel source] Linux source for Allwinner/Boxchip F20 (sun3i), A10 (sun4i) and A12/A13 (sun5i) SoCs   Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:47 am

URL:
https://github.com/amery/linux-allwinner/

Active development

allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 initially based on the Qware liberated tree, sync’ed with the old allwinner-v3.0-android and getting fixes and improvements. (sun3i,sun4i,sun5i) [PREFERRED]

linux-sunxi-3.4 Linux 3.4 based work in progress (sun3i,sun4i,sun5i) [INCOMPLETE] [DEV]

Legacy

allwinner-v3.0-android forward port of allwinner-v2.6.36-android with video and sound drivers broken. periodically merged with the latest 3.0.y stable release and kernel-common but currently deprecated by allwinner-v3.0-android-v2 (sun3i,sun4i) [OBSOLETE]

allwinner-v2.6.36-android Android 2.3.x Gingerbread kernel based on the official 2.6.36 tree released by Allwinner Tech. but sync’ed with the latest 2.6.36.z and kernel-common. (sun3i,sun4i) [LEGACY]

Maintenance

lichee-3.0.8-sun4i maintenance of Qware's liberated tree.

allwinner/amery/lichee-v2.6.36-dev maintenance tree for the official 2.6.36 from Allwinner.

Source drops

lichee3-qware is a tag in the history of lichee-3.0.8-sun4i been the unmodified source released by Qware on may 10 2012.

Tracking Upstream

Branches starting with upstream- are periodically updated mirrors of others.

upstream-master: mirror of torvalds' master.

upstream-android-2.6.36: mirror of Linaro’s Android kernel-common tree for linux-2.6.36 (Android 2.3.x gingerbread)

upstream-android-3.0: mirror of Linaro’s Android kernel-common tree for linux-3.0 (Android 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich)

upstream-android-3.3: mirror of Linaro’s Android kernel-common tree for linux-3.3 (Android ??)

upstream-allwinner-2.6.36: mirror of Allwinner's official 2.6.36 tree.

Experimental branches

Branches starting with wip/ are experimental and very likely to 1) be rebased, 2) be seriously broken.

PC: ArchLinux
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.cidtux.net
Dvalin21
Penguin Egg

Penguin Egg : 1

PostSubject: Looking for Kernel Source for the A31   Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:01 am

Hello,

I'm Dvalin21 and happy owner of the Onda V972 A31 Quad Core CPU tablet.

There are a couple of threads over on slatedroid, xda, and androidtablets.net, but I just came across this site today. Actually I'm very happy to see this because we are looking for my devs to help tweak, mod, compile the best rom for our tablets. We are currently looking/waiting for the source kernel for the Onda v972. Please if there is anything you can do to help I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[kernel source] Linux source for Allwinner/Boxchip F20 (sun3i), A10 (sun4i) and A12/A13 (sun5i) SoCs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Allwinner Forum :: Allwinner Threads :: Allwinner Resources-
Jump to: